Customize Your Training Program
Build Your Training Program Based On Your Unique Needs
You tell us what you need, based on your budget, and we can build a training program for you based on your specific needs. Maid Services of America can help you launch a new business or assist you in growing an existing business. We offer several business tools to assist you in the house cleaning business.
The options below can be added to the Basic Training Program (Business Plan 1) or removed from the Deluxe Training Program (Business Plan 2). Select just what you need to start your business with:
Consulting and Support – $300 per month
Scheduling Manager Software
This comprehensive business management and scheduling program allows you to spend your time doing what you do best – growing your business. It eliminates a significant portion of the day-to-day drudgery involved in running a small business. You’ll be able to run your business efficiently.
- Small Business Edition – $1,295 (up to 10 Cleaning Associates with additional features)
- Professional Edition – $1,995 (Unlimited Cleaning Associates with additional features)
- Enterprise Deluxe Edition – $3,595 (Unlimited Cleaning Associates with additional features)
90 Days of technical support provided with software.
Personalized Business Forms and Marketing Materials – $495
Let us personalize the business forms and marketing materials for you! All of the frequently used forms are personalized with your business name, logo, telephone number, prices, address, etc. It couldn’t get any simpler! Some of these forms will be used every day while others may only be used occasionally. We will also personalize and print 10 sets of all of the recruiting and training handbooks used when hiring new cleaning associates. Includes: Contracts and Agreement Forms; Cleaning Procedures and Tips; Policies and Procedures.
Recruiting and Orientation For New Cleaning Associates – $295 Includes 15 days of Consulting and Support
Are you looking for a more professional means in which to recruit new cleaning associates? This is a comprehensive recruiting program that includes everything you need for recruiting, hiring and orientation for new cleaning associates working with your cleaning business.
- 45 page comprehensive Cleaning Guide. (Hard Copy and Electronic Format)
- 24 page Policies and Procedures handbook. (Hard copy and Electronic Format)
- Business forms and legal contracts used when operating a maid service business that operates as a Referral Agency, or utilizes the services of workers that are Sub-Contractors or Independent Contractors. (Hard Copy and Electronic Format)
- Business forms and legal contracts used when operating a house cleaning business that operates with employees
- Power Point Training Program that includes specific techniques and tips on what to clean in a customer’s home
3 to 5 Day Hands-On Training Session in Atlanta, Georgia – $995 to $1,495
The one-on-one training session is offered from 3 to 5 days. The first 3 days of training will focus on the management and development of your new maid service. Learn how to promote and grow your business; recruit, hire and train new maids; learn pricing for different size homes; scheduling appointments and much more. The remaining two days will provide the opportunity for you to work directly with a cleaning associate and learn how to professionally clean. Travel expenses are not included.